- Review daily accounting operations in compliance with accounting standards and the company policy.
- Supervising the accounts receivable and accounts payable teams to ensure all tasks are allocated respectively.
- Coordinate and liaise with auditors on audit both internal external, tax and other relevant matters.
- Handle all ad-hoc requests in relation to the accounting and finance process.
- Other duties assigned by management team.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant qualification.
- Preferable with Financial management and group consolidation experience.
- Good collaboration and communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Be self-motivated, creative & flexible in work.
- Have good computer skill (Microsoft office, quick book or SAP, internet and email).
Salary Rank: $500-$600
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted