- Coordinate work and schedule between MALL and contractor.
- Coordinate tenant management work.
- Site inspection and control site construction work.
- Inspect and ensure the quality of buildings.
- Check site environment and hygiene.
- Solve any problems occurring in construction work.
- Provide working report to site manager and project manager.
- Other works assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineer or Architect or other relevant fields;
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in construction fields;
- Be able to read the detail drawing·
- Site inspection or supervision on contractor work.
- Solve any problem and instruct the contractor at site.
- Be able to provide weekly and monthly report.
- Computer program (AutoCAD 2D, Sketch up, Photoshop and Ms Office)·
- Good oral and written English Language·
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Hard work and be able to work under pressure.
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including holiday shift).
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted