- Record fixed asset by creating and supervising a system procedure, forms and controls.
- Recommend any updates to accounting policies affecting fixed assets to management.
- Allocate tag numbers to fixed assets to effectively track them from time to time.
- Record in the accounting system newly acquired fixed assets and those disposed.
- Perform depreciation calculation for all fixed assets.
- Find out fixed assets ‘obsolescence potential.
- Carry out inventory counts of fixed assets physically.
- Recommend fixed assets that should be disposed off to management.
- Create fixed asset related audit schedules, and collaborate with auditors on their assignments.
- Perform property tax returns report.
- Serve as company representative at any audits relating to fixed asset.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or other relevant fields;.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in fixed assets
- Strong knowledge and experience of fixed assets and General Ledger.
- Possess strong proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to work individually or in a team setting.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Good oral and written English Language.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Hard work and be able to work under pressure.
- Be patient, self-motivated and team building capabilities.
- Team work, interpersonal, customer service skill and strong communication skill.
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including weekend and public holiday).
Salary Rank: $500-$750
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted