- Provide IT support to all staff related to file sharing, printer, networking, computer hardware and software…
- Troubleshoot and resolve IT problems.
- Implement IT policy and enforce security.
- Trouble shooting internet or network problem.
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science, Network Security or other related field.
- At least 4 years working experiences in related field.
- Good at English for communication.
- Have CCNA certificate and able to manage Cisco switch is a plus
- Have experience in Network infrastructures such as LAN, WAN, VPN, IP routing is a plus.
- Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate with all management levels.
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including holiday shift).
- Self-motivated and able to manage time to meet deadlines.
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted