- Ensure smooth mall operation and provide safe, secure, convenient and comfortable shopping mall to customer by collaborate with nominated contractor.
- Monitor nominated contractor’s staff and outsourced staff to deliver tasks on time with good service performance by measuring with agreement and scope of work or KPI.
- Implement the management system related to Tenant’s responsibilities and ensure their activities are completed in compliance with company and mall’s rule and regulation.
- Prepares plan, training material and procedure for abnormal situation, emergency case and accident case then keep plan updated and preparedness; And conduct training/drill to related parties.
- Handle complaints and problems from customers and request from tenant, ensure that all claims are in line with company policy
- Contributes and analyze information, ideas, and research to help develop operation workflow and reduce operation expenses.
- Other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or any other relevant.
- 2-year Experience in human and organizational performance (HOP) would be beneficial.
- Experience in systematic and compliance standard awareness is a plus.
- Computer literacy MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team and Internet/Email.
- Fluency in English both writing and speaking. And fluent in Presentation Skill is a plus.
- Good communication and negotiation with levels authorities/entities.
- Goal driven, strong commitment and accountabilities.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Be patient, self-motivated and problem solving, team building capabilities.
- Be able to work with flexible working shift schedule (include weekend & public holiday).
Salary Rank: $500-700
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted