- Communicate with tenant related to Sales & Marketing Activities.
- Event and Sale Promotion Management.
- Researching and Developing Sales & Marketing opportunities and plan to understand customer requirement.
- Propose and implement advertising, promotional programs and public relation events.
- Handle complaints and problems from customers, ensure that all claims are in line with company policy.
- Analyze sale of business performance.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in related Sale &Marketing, Real Estate Industrial, Food and Beverage Industrial and retail store business.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management.
- Acknowledge in Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Be patient, self-motivated and team building capabilities.
- Team Work, Interpersonal, customer service skill and Strong Communication Skill.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Hard working and be able to work with shift schedule (including night shift, weekend and holiday shift).
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted