- Tracks sales data and works to achieve sales team goals.
- Communicate with tenant related to Sales & Marketing Activities.
- Contributes and Analyze information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for management.
- Keep yourself updated with each tenant’s sales and promotion activity.
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Maintains excellent relationships with tenants and other departments.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- At least 2 years’ experience in related Sale &Marketing, Hospitality, Food and Beverage Industrial and retail store business.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Fields.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Social Media and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in making data analysis reports and fluent in Presentation Skill.
- Be challenging, self-motivated, problem solving and able to work under pressure.
- Goal driven and be able to work with flexible working schedule.
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted