- Follow up construction schedule on site, plan and actual progress of project.
- Contributing technical expertise to project drawings and designs.
- Liaising between contractors, vendor, suppliers.
- Presenting construction project progress updates to management.
- Supervise interior regulations for specialty store zones, coordination interior construction works by tenants in new mall.
- Inspections and give advices to contractors in order to achieve good quality and compliance standards and specifications.
- Implementation and cost management of new mall based on the master plan.
- Support other departments related to construction works.
- Other tasks assigned by the management.
- At least 3 years’ experience of residential or commercial construction projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering, architecture, or similar.
- Knowledge in Computer-Aided Design (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Revit, other software) and Microsoft Office.
- Good at verbal, reporting writing and presentation Skill.
- Be challenged, self-motivated, problem solving and decision making.
- Availability to work at construction site.
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including holiday shift).
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted