- Provide legal advice on corporate governance, risk management, and agreement matters to the management team.
- Review and draft agreement, memorandum, and other legal documents.
- Monitor and provide legal and regulatory updates related to business operation to the management team and relevant departments.
- Ensure the company policies and operation properly complied with the laws and relevant regulations.
- Assess legal implications that need to be brought to the attention.
- Liaising with external law firms and relevant government institutions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor degree in Law or equivalent credentials.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in legal & compliance.
- Good knowledge and understanding of legal and business environment.
- Strong communication, leadership & people management skill.
- Complex analytical, problem solving & decision making skill.
- Good command of English and Khmer, for both writing and speaking.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism.
- Be self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Be able to work with shift schedule (including holiday shift).
Salary Rank: $600 ~
||Day off : 8 or 9 days Per month.
||Only short listed candidates will be contacted